Medal Plaster Primer is a quality solvent-based primer for new cement plastered surfaces. This product has excellent alkali, water resistant and hiding properties.
Application: Exterior, Interior
Spread Rate: 6-8 m2 per litre
Packaging: 1L, 5L & 20L
- Brush or (Short Nap) Roller
- Stir the contents thoroughly before use
- This product should be applied without thinning
- If thinning is required use Mineral Turpentine
- Allow overnight drying time before applying the final coat/s of paint
- Clean tools with Mineral Turpentine
- Primer and sealer
- Alkali resistant
- Excellent binding
Suitable for cement plaster, asbestos/fibre cement, gypsum plaster, brickwork or soft board
Touch Dry: 40 Min
Hard Dry: 16 Hours
Recoating Time: 16 Hours
6-8 m2 per litre
To determine how many litres of paint you will require for a specific job or project.
All you need to do is fill in the following: the total area you would like to paint in square metres and the average spread rate of the desired paint you will be using here.