Everseal Bonding Liquid
Everprime Bonding Liquid is based on a high quality micro emulsion system, which has been especially formulated to provide excellent penetrating properties for adhesion to porous surfaces. Essentially, this product is used as a bonding agent for waterproofing and paints on raw masonry surfaces, which includes Cement Roof Tiles or Cement-Plastered Walls.
Application: Exterior, Interior
Spread Rate: 9-10 m2 per litre
Packaging: 1L, 5L & 20L
- Stir the contents thoroughly before use
- This product should be applied without thinning
- Apply this product with a Brush or Mohair Roller
- Allow +/- 4 hours drying time between coats
- Clean tools with Water
- Quick drying (water-based)
- Excellent adhesion
- A sound surface for top coats
- A primer used for new concrete, plaster and asbestos surfaces prior to painting or waterproofing
- This product is suitable for roofs and cement-plastered walls
Touch Dry: 4 Hours
Hard Dry: 16 Hours
Recoating Time: 16 Hours
9-10 m2 per litre
To determine how many litres of paint you will require for a specific job or project.
All you need to do is fill in the following: the total area you would like to paint in square metres and the average spread rate of the desired paint you will be using here.