1. This Campaign Competition (“Competition”) is organized by Medal Paints (Pty) Ltd (“The Organiser”).
2. The Competition is open to permanent residents and citizens of South Africa from the age of 18 (eighteen) years old in possession of a valid Identity Document except any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant or any person directly or indirectly who controls 2017 or is controlled by The Organiser and/or immediate family members of any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant of or person indirectly or directly in control or controlled by The Organizer, advisers, dealers, suppliers identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to Medal Paints (Pty) Ltd, its affiliates and/or associated companies (“Disqualified Persons”).
3. By entering the Competition, all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules which will be interpreted by The Organizer, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modifies, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this Competition and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), without any notice at any time, for any reason, which The Organizer deems reasonably necessary. The Organizer shall endeavor to give prior notice of such termination or alternation to consumers. In such event, participants without vested rights will have no recourse or claim against The Organizer for a prize.
4. The Competition commences on 04th (forth) September 2017 and will be run until 31 December 2017.
5. By entering the Competition, participants are required to provide information via Whatsapp with their full name, suburb they live in and a picture taken of their favourite colour from the “Paint your house proud” advert in either a Magazine, Social Media or on outdoor signage to 071 664 3751. Should The Organiser select the participant as a potential winner the information is made available to Medal Paints Pty Ltd to contact the participants. The Organiser may require the winners to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement and indemnification to enable The Organiser to ensure compliance with these rules. Should any winner refuse or be unable to comply with this rule for any reason, such winner will be deemed to have rejected the prize and it shall revert to The Organiser.
6. By entering the Competition, the participants allow The Organizer to be identified, photographed and published in print media or online if The Organizer chooses to do so, this includes the use of the three selected winning participants’ (spaces) and the winners to allow images for print and online purposes showcasing the Medal Paint’s Paint Your House Proud campaign.
7. Only those participants that meet all of the above criteria will be entered into the selections for the Prizes.
8. Participants will be required to attend to the cost for their entry, including standard Internet costs.
9. The Prize consists of 3 “House Paint Overs” to the value of R10 000 each. The R10 000 is to cover the costs of the paint and labor to paint the house.
10. Participants may enter this Competition as many times as they wish, subject to the following:
10.1. If any entry was made in a manner which in The Organiser discretion may provide Participant with an unfair advantage over other entrants, unless these terms and conditions specifically allow such conduct, such Participant will be disqualified from this and all future competitions run by the Promoters.
11. During the Competition period, The Organiser will run 3 lucky draws to determine the 3 winners from the entries received through the WhatsApp entry. The draws will take place on 1 October 2017, 1 November 2017 and 10 January 2018. The winner will be determined based on The Organiser’ discretion. The Organiser decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered regarding The Organiser selection method. In order for the particular entry to be confirmed as valid, The Organiser authorized agent will call the possible winners and conduct a Competition verification process.
12. The prizes, are neither transferable nor redeemable for cash and the Promoters are not liable for any defect in the prizes. The Promoters reserve the right to substitute the prizes with any other prize of comparable commercial value.
13. Should any dispute arise in relation to the interpretation of these rules, The Organiser decision shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
14. All participants and the winners, as the case may be, indemnify The Organiser, their advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers and identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to Medal Paints South Africa (Pty) ltd, its affiliates and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in this campaign competition (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoter and/or use of the Prizes.
All queries in connection with this Competition should be directed to Medal Paints (Pty) Ltd Customer Care Line on 08600 63325(MEDAL)