Confused about how much paint to use for your project? Just use this quick and easy paint calculator to ensure that you don't run out half way through or have too much left over.
OUR CALCULATOR AND
|Total amount of paint required for the 1st coat||Total amount of paint required for the 2nd coat|
As with all DIY projects there are a few precautions you'll need to follow. Besides preparing your
surfaces for paint and making sure that you clean up all the spills and overzealous brush strokes
there are also a few other considerations you'll want to keep in mind.
WHEN TO paint
- Do not apply paint if rain is imminent.
- Apply paint at an ambient temperature of 5 to 35°C.
Painting and Safety Precautions
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Wash hands with water immediately after use.
- Skin or eye contact: clean with fresh water and consult a physician if necessary.